Monday 14 April 2008

slow week


THE
BBQ
----}

This was our last week before the holidays and half the teachers weren't there because they were on camp with 5eme so we had lots of free class.
Yesterday we had a small birthday party for me because is my birthday on Wednesday but i wont be here on Wednesday I'm going on a camp with my kayak club then i get back and go to Ireland. |Anyway we had a really good party and all of our friends brought me a necklace with a matching bracelet and a watch it was really nice then i went
swimming in the river even though it was freezing.



^^-------EVERYONE EATING














MY FLOWERS FROM MARC --------}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great BBQ - many thanks Danika and hope you had a top birthday. Let us know if and when you do your camping trip to our place. Lots of Love. Raz