Tuesday 20 November 2007

THIS WEEKEND

SATURDAY
Friday night i stayed at leas house we watched movies and had a good time but i had to wake up early on saturday because my mum was calling me soo i raced home and very pleased to hear my mums voice first in the morning. today i went kayaking and i got speacial private classess for the big race on sunday it was with chris and it helped me alot.
SUNDAY
today i had to wake up realy early to go to the club beacause i was raceing it was a long drive up, when we got there i was really nervous then we loked on the sheet for the catergries and i was in one by myself i was pleased when we go to were we started my number was 6 and i had the france champion follew me beacause each child had a adult with them it was very good and fun and very fast my time was 18.40 and before i knew it the was over and i gained my first kayaking medal and good it was gold lol. and to make my day even better i found ouyt we got strike on tuesday today.

No comments: