Monday 5 November 2007

Half Term Travels

FRIDAY I stayed with Yvonne, Kelisse & Jordan (Jay) at their holiday house near here. We each had a pizza for dinner. Jay & I stayed out till 11pm in town with his friends, it was fun but CG made me report in every hour and she contacted Yvonne!

LA CITE
After i got back from Marseille me and Lindsay went to la cite
I got a chocolate croissant and a hot chocolate and Lindsay bought me an axe for Halloween and i think La Cite is very nice castle and i love hearing about history.


WEDNESDAY
Today we got up early again to catch the metro a fast train that's like bus to the centre of town to get our visas for the Cote d'Ivoire were we are going for Noel we were in the room the lady said could we see your tickets please and so CG had to call the travel agent and get them to send it a big panic came on and when they arrived she said no they are for you i don't want them so we got our visa and went home.

TUESDAY
Monday night i stayed at my friend Keiras house the night it was really quiet boring. Anyway i had to wake up early so CG could pick me up we were going to Marseille, after a long drive that took ages we were there. We met Yvonne and her two children Kelisse and Jay we were staying at there house the night, later on in the afternoon we went shopping i went with jay and CG went with Yvonne and the Kelisse. Jay is my age anyway i brought a cool red long sleeve top and some cute denim shorts. after shopping we went home and had Vietnamese for dinner then we played Wii a cool game i recommend.

MONDAY - ANDORRA!
I had to get up early to go to Andorra almost 2hrs away with Kurt's friend Paul & Lindsay. After arriving in the freezing cold we went to see Pat a guy who owns a http://www.hotelpasdelacasa.com/ hotel who's from Brisbane, Australia. After a hot chocolate and a chocolate croissant CG & I went shopping and the boys went to find their things. I got a ball full of chewing gum and a massive tube full of mentos and a massive bar of Toblerone. After our shopping was complete we went back to Pats cafe and he shouted us a hot chocolate & coffee each. Then CG gave me some money to buy some awesome sunglasses I had spotted for 5euros!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pleasure to meet Dan, smart, pretty and good fun. Cant wait to see you again after Xmas, to hear all about your travels into Africa... and check out your tan!! Love Yvonne