Saturday 29 September 2007

COOL WEEKEND

On friday i stayed the night at my friend LC's house my first sleepover [she is irish] we watched two irish movies both really cool about the IRA [irsh republican army] i cried in one it was sad, In The Hands of the Father and The Wind Shakes the Harly or something. Then we watched Mean Girls and after that it was 2.35 in the morning LC was sleeping on the couch so i tried to wake her up and tell her to go bed but she was dead to the world. I woke up at seven and there she was walking into the bedroom but ran into the door it was sooo funny so I went back to sleep and woke up again at 8.35. We made pancakes and thick layers of nutella on top yum!!!!!! After that we got dressed and came back down the hill on our bikes [the live up on a really high hill above the village] it was lots of fun!

Then we went shopping i got some new jeans and leggings and a wetsuit for canoe and kayak.

A good start to weekend if you ask me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep going!! This is so interesting you've got some cool photos on here too.

Unknown said...

Hi Dani
Its been great reading your blog because I'm hoping I'm going to meet up with you and Chloe in Ghana. Its good to know a bit about what you're like before I get there !

Hope the Kayaking goes well
See in December

Sadabbott said...

Go easy on the pancakes and Nutella or you'll be needing a new wetsuit before you start! Nice blog, Dani! I agree with anon - what about some photos???