Sunday 14 October 2007

AND THEN THEY LOST....dun dun dun dunnn


After getting so much grief on monday because NZ had lost and they just rubbed it in that france had won none even said it was a good game and it was don't you think? So i was upset that they were soo rude but in the end the boys from the village said sorry, it cane around to Saturday very quickly to the semi final France & England of course I was for france my face was blue white and red packed with face paint, I was wearing my French top and Marc gave me a blue afro wigg and this massive flag. There was this tiny group of english shouting for England. The first drama the TV in the salle de fetes wouldn't work and Serge the guy who was running it was sooo upset and CG had a spare TV in the car for work so she raced to get that when she arrived everyone was very thankful, then it was a very tight watch but unfortunately France lost every one was sad, and Charly who was the first boy to rub it into my face that new zealand had lost was in tears so i went over to him and gave him a hug and said it was ok France is still the big boss as they call it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "ov course i was for france"? NZ is part of the Commonwealth, girl! Ah well, I do understand as I too was undecided, being not strictly "English" (Irish/Scottish and not a trace of Sassenach in me!)and, outnumbered somewhat, went for the "Old Country" ((anyway they were a better-looking side - Jonny Wilkinson has such tight buns) (ask CG wot they are)). Roll on Saturday night where again I shall be in a quandry - South Africa is another "Old Country" of mine....ah, decisions, decisions......just take a look at Percy Montgomery and you'll see wot I mean.

Sadabbott said...

What do you mean "ov course i was for france"? NZ is part of the Commonwealth, girl! Though I must say I sympathise as I too was undecided (not being strictly "English" - Irish/Scottish with not a trace of Sassenach in me) until I saw the two sides - Jonny Wilkinson has such tight buns! Ask CG wot they are. Roll on Saturday night, though again I shall have a difficult decision - take a look at Percy Montgomery and you'll see wot I mean! Hmmm, Percy or Jonny??? Decisions, decisions...........